MeeZag(INDIA) Pvt.Ltd./ Tyle4U.com
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
B-46 KANWAR NAGAR
NEAR SECTOR-6 K.B.H.B. BASANI
IST PHASE JODHPUR( RAJASTHAN )
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Website : www.tyle4u.com
MEEZAG(INDIA) PVT. LTD.
40, Real Plaza 2 , 1st Floor ,
In front of Income Tax Office,
Near Omkar Petrol Pump,
Lalpar Road, Morbi, Gujrat
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Website : www.tyle4u.com
Acceptance of Terms
- these terms and conditions apply to the purchase of goods by you from us via our website.
- the placement of an order for goods indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- these terms and conditions cannot be varied unless agreed in writing by com
- if we make any typographical, clerical or other omission in any information, invoice or other document we shall be entitled to correct it without any liability on our part.
- these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
In these conditions the following words shall have the meanings set out opposite them.- (a) “the Company” shall mean Tyle4U.com/MeeZag (INDIA) Pvt. Ltd.
(b) “the Customer” shall mean any person, firm, company or organization to whom the Company agrees to sell “the Goods”;
(c) “the Goods” shall mean the goods (and any parts thereof) the subject matter of the contract as described in these conditions and (if appropriate) on the face of the Company’s acknowledgement of order form;
(d) “the Manufacturer” shall mean the manufacturer of the Goods where the Goods are not manufactured by the Company
We are MeeZag(INDIA) Pvt. Ltd., a company registered in INDIA under number 05440670. We are a Ceramic tile/Porcelain tiles, Sanitary wares, Granite tiles and kitchen wares Manufacturer, Wholesaler, Dealer/Distributor, Exporter and Supplier which also sells associated products and we sell and deliver such products to customers within India. Our business is based in India, our head office is at MeeZag(INDIA) Pvt. Ltd.
B-46 KANWAR NAGAR
NEAR SECTOR-6 K.B.H.B. BASANI
IST PHASE JODHPUR (RAJASTHAN)
This web site is operated by the Company, namely, MeeZag(INDIA) Pvt. Ltd. Our registered office is B-46 KANWAR NAGAR NEAR SECTOR-6 K.B.H.B. BASANI IST PHASE JODHPUR (RAJASTHAN)-342005
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this web site is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be COMPLETELY responsible for any damage to your own computer system, or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
This site, including the content and information provided within, is governed by the laws of INDIA
We will not release, offer or sell any personal information that you provide to other third parties without first seeking your express permission to do so.
This site has been produced for our customers in INDIA and we do not sell to customer located overseas via this website. If you are located overseas and wish to place an order please contact us for further information.
- Please check your order within 48 hours.
- Technical and other advice is given by the Company’s authorized representatives in good faith and for general guidance only.
- We recommend that you never book a tiler or fitter until the Goods have been delivered and inspected.
- The Company is not liable for errors or defects by the Manufacturer or other circumstances beyond its control.
- All prices shown and quoted are inclusive of GSTIN unless stated otherwise.
The contents of Tyle4U.com including product Images and prices, products list, filter by category, Tile visualizer and calculator, delivery charges and product details are subject to change at any time without any notice. We may also revise or update these terms and conditions at any time without giving any notice. Use of this site, affiliated sites and purchases of products offered for sale on this site are subject to the terms and conditions posted on the site at the time of your visit. Giving order means your acceptance towards our terms and conditions.
ORDERS and prices
- After choosing your products from the range available, you will proceed to the checkout area. You will be passed to a secure online payment authorization service that will process your card details and obtain payment from your card provider and you can pay online by giving online payment details on our email.
- We will send you written confirmation of your order by e mail but this email will not constitute acceptance of your order. Whether you receive the email or not, we accept your order at the time we dispatch the ordered products to you and it is at that moment that a contract for sale is made between you and us. All our contracts are concluded in English although contracts for sale will neither be filed by us nor accessible to you.
- Your order will be based upon our product prices and delivery charges in force at the time you submit your order. If the prices or charges are different from those published this will brought to your attention before we accept your order and will give you the option to cancel your order before we accept it.
- Please note acceptance of any order is at our sole discretion.
- When you receive the goods you must inspect them for any flaws, defects or non-conformity within 24 Hours. After this period, you will have to accept the Goods.
- The Companies catalogues, price list, website and other advertising material shall not form any part of any contract between the Buyer and the Company. Any information or description of the goods appearing in the Sellers catalogues, brochures and other publications is believed to be correct and current, but is not warranted by the Seller, in so far as any such publication has been compiled from information supplied to the Seller, either by the manufacturer or supplier of the goods. The Seller accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of any such information or description.
- Unless otherwise stated in writing all prices quoted are exclusive of VAT. Quotations are valid for 30 Days from date of issue.
- Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible to give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If the Company take the action to cancel the order, for standard stock items and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Prices are subject to alteration without prior notification and shall not be binding on the Seller.
DETAILS OF GOODS
All images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colors accurately reflect the color of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. Furthermore, due to the bespoke nature of some of our products, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our site may vary. Please also note that tiles are created in batches and some shade variation may occur between batches.
All specifications given to the Customer are approximate and intended as a guide only. We always endeavor to ensure all product descriptions are correct, but advise customers to seek technical advice from qualified sources prior to ordering products and any work to be carried out.
We accept the following cards:
Visa Credit and Debit Cards
Mastercard, Paypal, Pay you Money and online banking payments.
We will take payment from your card at the time you submit your order
GOODS QUALITY AND SUITABILITY
- It is a particular condition of sale that all Goods be inspected and approved by the Customer in all aspects of quality, shade and condition prior to any cutting or fixing, and that the Customer is responsible as to the suitability of the product to meet design and manufacturing needs.
- The use of Goods delivered implies their acceptance by the Customer.
- The Company is not liable for incorrect use or installation of Goods.
- Considering the distance that most tiles travel, you should expect a few breakages and these should be used for cuts.
- Goods are supplied within the Manufacturers tolerance limits of size, texture and colors variations.
SHADING AND CRAZING
- We advise you to buy tiles, borders, sanitary wares and other products from the same range as the tiles may be sourced from different MANUFACTURERS, SUPPLIERS which may result in a slight variation in size AND color.
- Shading and crazing are inherent characteristics of all ceramic tiles. The Company reserves the right to refuse any responsibility for tiles shaded, crazed or faulty in any way once said goods have been fixed.
- In modern manufacturing of most types of ceramic and porcelain tiles, sanitary wares and other items the calibration i.e. size of the tile, shape and design of other items may vary from batch to batch. It is important to check the calibration stamped on each box before installation commences.
- The company cannot accept any claims once materials are fixed or, if they are ordered specifically, a specific calibration cannot be guaranteed.
- You are responsible for your own choice of Goods and their suitability for purpose.
- You are responsible for your postal charges in contacting the Company.
- You must provide the Company with all reasonable courtesy, information, cooperation, facilities and access to enable the Company to perform our duties. Failing which the Company shall not be obliged to perform any service or assistance.
All items are subject to availability at time of order. All orders which are out of stocks may take time from 20 to 35 working days for any particular order. Company may take orders when goods are out of stocks. Customer may have to negotiate with sales department of company via Email or contact-9725673261.
- Our delivery company will advise you of the delivery day for your goods. Normal delivery times are between 8:00am and 6:00pm.
- Delivery times are given as a guideline. The Company will not under any circumstances entertain any financial demands from the customer for late or incorrect delivery. We always recommend that you never book a tiler or other workman until the goods have been delivered and inspected.
- Tiles will normally be shrink wrapped on a box and delivered to the ground level edge of your property.
- Someone will need to be present at the time of delivery to accept and sign for the Goods as a failed delivery may result in you incurring a re-delivery charge.
- Orders are delivered by various carriers. Due to insurance and health and safety regulations neither a Company member of staff nor the delivery company representative are able to transport any goods into a property.
- Where the Company delivers to site, delivery will be to the nearest hard road to site. If the Customer requests delivery to a site beyond the nearest hard road then all risk as to the condition of the Goods on the delivery is with the Customer, and no claims will be entertained as to the condition of the Goods on delivery. Unloading is the responsibility of the Customer.
- As we use a national carrier to fulfil our deliveries it is not possible to guarantee a 100% success rate on the confirmed delivery day.
- If delivery is by carrier or by post then risk for the condition of the Goods is with the Customer after the Goods have left the Company’s premises.
- Delivery to the site or nearest hard road to the site requested by the Customer, established by a signed delivery note, is conclusive evidence that delivery has been made to the order of the Customer, and in compliance with the agreement.
- You must make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of products when we deliver them in accordance with the stated delivery times for the delivery charge you have paid. If you do not accept delivery of the products or we are unable to deliver or are delayed in delivering products because of your actions or omissions then we may charge you and you will be liable to pay us for all costs we incur.
- The Company will endeavor to comply with reasonable requests by the Customer for postponement of delivery of the Goods but shall be under no obligation to do so and where delivery is postponed by agreement otherwise than due to default by the Company, the Customer shall pay all costs and expenses including a reasonable charge for storage and transportation occasioned thereby.
- The prices payable for the items we offer for sale are clearly displayed on this site in INRs and are inclusive of GST payable unless otherwise stated.
- Prices do not include the costs of delivery, details of which are set out on our web site. Delivery charges are non-refundable unless returning damaged or faulty products.
- All goods must be checked by the customer on receipt of goods – this is imperative. No responsibility for damaged product, shortages or incorrect products can be accepted after 24 hours /ONE working day (Mon – Fri) of receipt of goods.
- Where you purchase goods from us that are defective we shall (at our option) repair or replace such goods or refund the price of such goods provided that (a) you give us notice within 24 hours of the date of your acceptance of the goods and (b) provided that damage to the goods has not been caused by you. Our entire liability to you shall be limited to the price you paid for the goods and we shall not be responsible for any consequential or other financial loss that you may seek to claim for regarding the tiling or flooring job you are carrying out. All damaged goods will be replaced on standard delivery at our cost.
- Faults resulting from misuse, neglect, accident, incorrect installation or normal wear and tear will not be covered.
- If a collection is required then you should contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your sales receipt number. Please note that goods can only be collected between 8am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- The delivery driver will not be able to pick up the damaged goods at the same time as dropping off the replacements.
Any claim as to the condition of the Goods on delivery and which would be apparent on visual inspection must be communicated via email at email@example.com
- Within 24 hours of delivery.
- Subject to condition (3) after 5 days from delivery the Customer is deemed to have accepted the Goods as having been supplied in good condition, and in accordance with the order.
- Any claim as to shortages or condition of Goods on delivery which would not be apparent on visual inspection must be communicated within 24 hours. Subject to this condition, the Customer is deemed to have accepted the Goods upon delivery as having been supplied in good condition, and in accordance with the order.
- Liability of the Company for the defective condition of any of the Goods supplied will not exceed the contract value of the Goods in respect of which the complaint is made.
- Notwithstanding condition (3) no claim may be made in respect of defective condition of the Goods once they have been used by fixing to the wall or floor, or by any attempt to fix the same.
- In the event that the Goods are not manufactured by the Company then the Company gives no assurance, warranty or guarantee whatsoever that the sale or use of the Goods will not infringe copyright, registered design, design copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person, firm or company.
- In granite tiles, slabs a certain amount of breakages are to be expected and should be accounted for at the time of ordering.
Cancelled Orders – You Have 24 Hours After Ordering Your Goods to Cancel Your Order
- If you cancel your order up to 24 hours after ordering the goods you will receive a full refund including delivery charges. Simply let us know by email (sales@ tyle4u.com) within 24 hours of ordering your goods. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.
Returns & Refunds of Resalable Goods
- Returns are not normally accepted unless expressly stated in writing by the Company. However, if the Company in its absolute discretion accepts back any Goods which are surplus to the Customer’s requirements, it may levy a handling fee of not less than 25% of the invoice value of the Goods returned.
- If you wish to return part or all of your order, please let us know by email (sales@ tyle4u.com) within 28 calendar days of receiving the order.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning any goods to The Company.
- We expect returned tiles in a re-saleable condition. Therefor we recommend that you put the Goods back on the boxes they were delivered on, and securely fasten the Goods so they are not able to move around. It is always helpful in the event that damage may be caused in transit to take a couple of photographs before they are wrapped and when they are wrapped, before they are collected. Because of batching issues etc, we can only accept returns within 28 days of the tiles being delivered.
- The Company reserve the right not to refund if the goods are deemed as not being in a re-saleable condition. Any delivery charge from the original order will not be refunded.
- The Company will only refund part or all of your order if the tiles in question are still in stock at the Company.
- Items must be returned within 28 days of receipt of your goods. The Goods must be in their original packaging and must be undamaged and fully re-saleable.
- Refunds will only be processed once the goods have arrived with us and we have inspected their condition and deemed them to be in suitable condition for resale. If the goods that are returned are not in a fully re-saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, then we reserve the right to refuse the refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Due to the inherent variations within natural marble, granites tiles granite slabs, slate and stone products, we cannot accept any returns on these products.
- If the Company agrees to accept back surplus Goods, we can arrange to have a carrier collect the goods from your premises.
- If this is required then you should contact us by email at sales@com , quoting your sales receipt number. We will then obtain a quotation for you for the cost of the return and contact you to arrange collection day and payment before collection is arranged. Please note that Goods can only be collected between 8am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Goods to be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A copy of your original receipt must be placed in an envelope and then securely attached to the returning goods.
- Please note once a refund is processed it may take up to 30 -45 days for the funds to appear back on your card. This is dependent on the card provider and is not under the influence of the Company. Acceptance of these terms and conditions at the point of purchase represents acceptance of refund period of up to 30 days.
- the Company reserve the right to refuse acceptance of any returns.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Company Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- Availability of goods. All goods are subject to availability and if they are in stock in our warehouse, delivery will normally be made within 20 working days. If the Company or our suppliers are temporarily out of stock for any reason, we will notify you of this situation and you should in these cases allow up to 2 extra working days for delivery. For delays longer than 22 days, you will have the opportunity to cancel the order for a full refund. The Company will not however be responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may suffer if we are not able to supply the goods within these times.
- The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- The Company makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of the Company for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of the Company or that of its employees or agents.
- The Company’s conditions over-ride any Conditions of Sale/Purchase of the Customer. The Customer’s Conditions are only effective in so far as they do not conflict with the Company’s Conditions.
The Company is not liable for delays in performance (incl. delivery or Service) caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control; examples include strikes, terrorist acts, war, supplier / transport / production problems, exchange fluctuations, governmental or regulatory action and natural disasters. If this lasts more than 2 months this Agreement may be terminated by either party without compensation.
The contract is governed by Indian Laws. The Indian Courts are the property venue for any Actions arising from the Contract.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to us. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this website for any purpose.
If you require any technical information about any of our products please contact the Company
The Company is committed to protecting your privacy and fulfilling its obligations under IT Rules of India under Data Protection Laws/acts 2011 and 2013.
The Company may use your personal information in order to inform you of its offers, news and discounts may disclose your information to our service providers and agents for these purposes. We may keep your information for a reasonable period to contact you about our services in the future.
The Company may share your information with other Companies in our group and organizations who are our business partners. We or they may contact you by mail, telephone, SMS fax or email to let you know about any goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you.
The Data Protection Act puts obligations on users of personal information and details principles for its use. There are eight principles in the Act that the Company is obliged to conform to. The Act requires Companies which process data to notify the Information Commissioner describing the purposes for which they process personal information. The details are publicly available from IT Act of 2011 and 2013 of DATA PROTECTION ACT.
( A ) BENEFITS TO BUILDERS AND COLONIZERS
The company has sole right to make partners and associate groups.Tyle4U.com has put a commission of 1 % of total order value made by builders and colonizers with The Company right now from August 2017.The company would maintain MY ACCOUNT of its builders and associates groups and amount will be calculated and paid annually. Builders and associate groups are our partners till their will and they can breach contracts giving no reasons. The company also sole right to breach contract without any reasons.
( B ) SHOWROOM PARTNERS-Company invites its investors to invest in regards of opening showrooms at our major cities of our country. They can become a part of our company by investing at least 50 % for showrooms and its go downs. Our policy is to make partners on 50-50 invest basis. Our main depot would be at- in Rajasthan-Jaipur; Alwar; Kota; Udaipur; Bhilwara; Jodhpur; Ajmer; Bikaner; ShriGanganagar. In Haryana- Hisar;
When you use the web site, you may provide us with personal information about yourself. We use such information to confirm any order details, fulfil your orders, deal with your queries, and send you information about our products and services and for the purpose of record keeping. We will not release, offer or sell any personal information you provide, to other third parties without first seeking your permission. Your details may sometimes be shared with our consigners, vendors,builders or agents, in order to provide you with the products and services that you have requested.
Here at Tyle4U.com we aim to provide all of our visitors with an enhanced online experience whilst searching for the perfect tiles for your home. In order to do so we utilise cookies to ensure the user experience is made easier and more relevant, as well as being kept up to date.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small file, which is placed on your device when you visit a website or open certain emails.
- Identifying you when you sign in to the account area, allowing you to see a customised version of the Tyle4U.com website and eliminating the need for you to re-enter your log-in details.Tracking your use of the Tyle4U.com website to better develop it (e.g. working out which parts of the website are more popular and developing our content accordingly).
- Unless you have opted out, serving behavioural and tailored advertising on the Tyle4U.com website and selected third party websites, including by combining Roccia cookie data with selected third party cookie data, which means you may receive advertisements which are more relevant to you.
A tracking cookie is used to recognise repeat visitors to the Tyle4U.com website. It may also be used in conjunction with other information we, or our third party partners hold, to attempt to record specific browsing information (e.g. about the way you arrive at the Tyle4U.com website, pages you view, options you select, information you enter and the path you take through the site).
The Audience Science cookie enables behavioural advertising. Audience Science uses the cookie to place your device in certain advertising segments (e.g. tiles segment) based on the content you view on the Tyle4U.com website and selected third party websites. This cookie is then recognised when you visit the Tyle4U.com website and/or selected third party sites and enables advertising to be served according to the segments your device is in.
What are Cookies?
Below are examples of where cookies are used within our site:
- Sign up and registration process – this helps us to remember choices that you may have made on a previous visit (functional cookies)
- Login and shopping basket functions – these are essential for the services and features utilised throughout the site (strictly necessary cookies)
- Site optimisation and testing – these provide us with completely anonymous information about how our site is being used (performance cookies)
- Google Analytics – these allow us to anonymously track site usage for our own analysis, but again, these do not contain personal information (analysis cookies)
- Trusted third party targeting – used to help improve the user experience by providing more relevant ads (ad serving targeting cookies)
If you restrict or block cookies that are used on the Tyle4U.com website, you may impact upon the functionality or performance of the site, or prevent certain services from being utilised. It will also affect our ability to update the site to remember user preferences and improve performance for future users.
If you would like to learn more about cookies then we recommend visiting www.allaboutcookies.org, and for further details about controlling or deleting cookies we recommend www.aboutcookies.org.
By making an enquiry by email or on our website, or by requesting information about our products and services; you will be providing us with personal information such as your name, email address, business or home address and telephone number. We will use this information to answer your enquiry, or to send you the requested information or literature required.
Tyle4U.com uses a network of courier companies to delivery your goods in a fast and secure manner across the UK. We offer next day delivery, standard 3-5 day economy delivery and you have the option to collect in-store.
We instruct the delivery driver to call you 1 hour before delivery so that you are made aware that they are on route.
As you will appreciate Tiles are bulky items, so generally the delivery will arrive on a large truck with a tail-lift and pump truck facility, hence it is vital that we are told about any restricted areas. The order will be dropped to the safest and closest location to your property.
Email Address: enquiry @tyle4U.com You can leave us a direct message or a tweet on Twitter @ tyle4U.com · You can also leave us a direct message or a post on Facebook on https://www.facebook.com/ tyle4U.com