- Shipping charges may vary time to time and Tyle4uhas all the rights to make those changes. It is to inform the customers that the charges will be pretty less and won’t be a very high amount.
- Once the consignment is shipped from our warehouse the customer will get an email with all the shipping details and tracking ID. All deliveries are made between the hours of 8am – 6pm.
- Delivery is within MAXIMUM 6-10 working days. Tyle4uwill not be liable of any financial compensation claims in case of late delivery of the products. Orders placed after mid-day are processed the next working day.
- We will ship the order to the shipping address mentioned by you while placing the order. If you want to change the shipping address, then you have to inform us regarding the same. We reserve full rights to accept / reject the change request.
- Tyle4uwill not be responsible for any transit damage to the product. Damage of 4-6% for vitrified tiles and 12-14% for ceramic tiles is normal, which can be managed while cutting and laying. So request you to check the material at the time of delivery.
- Labor charges for loading from warehouse are included in the amount you have paid. Only customer needs to pay the unloading charges additionally from there end.
- If you require additional labor for handling the order then you have to intimate your requirement to us. You have to bear the labor charges.
- If you are not at the shipping address to receive the order, then you have to authorize someone to take delivery of the goods on your behalf with prior notification to Tyle4ucustomer service. Our members are not insured to enter your property.
What are the delivery charges?
Delivery charge varies with each Seller.
Sellers incur relatively higher shipping costs on low value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps them offset logistics costs. The delivery charge may be waived off by some Sellers, if you shop with them for a minimum predefined value.
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners have a holiday between the day your placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product
- Product’s availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.
Are there any hidden costs (sales tax etc.,) on items sold by Sellers on Tyle4u?
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Tyle4u. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
Delivery charges are not hidden charges and are charged (if at all) extra depending on the Seller’s shipping policy.
Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each seller?
You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner’s time-to-deliver in your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the product page (you don’t have to enter it every single time) to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
Seller does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
Please enter your pin code on the product page (you don’t have to enter it every single time) to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
If you haven’t provided your pin code until the checkout stage, the pin code in your shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on
- Whether the Seller ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
What do the different tags like “In Stock”, “Available” mean?
Tyle4u items listed as “In Stock”, Sellers will mention the delivery time based on your location pin code (usually 2-3 business days, 4-5 business days or 4-6 business days in areas where standard courier service is available). For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service which may take 1-2 weeks depending on the location.
The Seller might not have the item in stock but can procure it when an order is placed for the item. The delivery time will depend on the estimated procurement time and the estimated shipping time to your location.
‘Preorder’ or ‘Forthcoming’
Such items are expected to be released soon and can be pre-booked for you. The item will be shipped to you on the day of it’s official release launch and will reach you in 2 to 6 business days. The Preorder duration varies from item to item. Once known, release time and date is mentioned.
‘Out of Stock’
Currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the ‘Notify Me’ feature to know once it is available for purchase.
Sometimes, items have to be sourced by Sellers from outside India. These items are mentioned as ‘Imported’ on the product page and can take at least 10 days or more to be delivered to you.
‘Back In Stock Soon’
The item is popular and is sold out. You can however ‘book’ an order for the product and it will be shipped according to the timelines mentioned by the Seller.
The product is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. The product could to be in stock soon. Use the ‘Notify Me’ feature to know when it is available for purchase.
This product is no longer available because it is obsolete and/or its production has been discontinued.
‘Out of Print’
This product is not available because it is no longer being published and has been permanently discontinued.
Does Tyle4u deliver internationally?
As of now, Tyle4u doesn’t deliver items internationally.
You will be able to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world with credit/debit cards issued in India and 21 other countries, but please ensure the delivery address is in India.
- We strongly recommend to order a sample to check the quality, shade and design before placing the final order with us.
- We deliver sample within 2-3 working days. Tyle4u will not be liable of any financial compensation claim in case of late delivery of the samples.
- Once you place a sample request, our member will visit to your address with the samples as per your convenient time. They will guide you on the products and quantity required. And they can quote the amount after assessing your requirement.
- Tiles of maximum size 450x450mm for floor and 300x450mm for wall tiles can be ordered for samples. For larger tile sample please contact our customer service.
- The shade of the tiles sent in sample order may vary from the final order as both can be from different batches.
- You have to return the ordered samples after making the decision of purchase. If you want to keep the samples, then you may have to pay the amount to purchase the samples.